Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011 SUPERBOWL

Many have asked how it is I manage to have a team in the Superbowl every year, well let me explain. 

I start off the season as a New York Giants Fan (because that is what my whole family is) Then I move on to who ever bets them, and so on and so on until I am in the Superbowl! I almost didn't make it to the playoff this year because the Colts almost lost the Titans and the Titans were already knocked of the playoffs. But that was the case so Here I am! Another Team in the Superbowl!!!

WEEK  MY TEAM   OTHER TEAM
1 GIANTS VS. PANTHERS
2 GIANTS VS. COLTS
3 COLTS VS. BRONCOS
4 COLTS VS. JAGUARS
5 JAGUARS VS. BILLS
6 JAGUARS VS. TITANS
7 TITANS VS. EAGLES
8 TITANS VS. CHARGERS
9 CHARGERS VS. TEXAS
10 CHARGERS VS. BRONCOS
11 CHARGERS VS. COLTS
12 CHARGERS VS. RAIDERS
13 RAIDERS VS. JAGUARS
14 JAGUARS VS. COLTS
15 COLTS VS. RAIDERS
16 COLTS VS. TITANS
17 COLTS VS. JETS
18 JETS VS. PATRIOTS
19 JETS VS.  STEELERS
20 STEELERS VS PACKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment