Thursday, September 16, 2010

I need it to stop hurting

My heart hurts, my chest hurts, my face is raw and I need it to all stop hurting. I should go see someone about this but if I did they would probably lock me up for a 72 hour hold. I feel like I am losing my mind, all I do is cry, and no one cares. Not one person in this house even ask if I am okay. Maybe it is because it is all they have seen in the last year.

Sometimes I feel like this all people hear from me. James this, James that, but I have to admit he is a huge part of my heart. And not seeing or speaking to him hurts me everyday. I have went through so many different phases this last year about losing him, at this point I just want it to be over with. I want everything to get back to normal and I want all the drama to stop.

But I am slowly learning that what I think is normal will never be again. Michael (ex-husband) and James (oldest son) are just not a part of my life any more. Now I'm sure sometime in the future James will be again but it will not be for a while. I found out by going through his facebook this week that James has been doing drugs. So I lost my mind again, with both of them, only to wake with regret and have done nothing but cry since. One good thing that came out of this incident is that he deleted me, now I can't read it even if I wanted to I don't have to ever see it again.

I haven't done my school work which is very important to me but there is just nothing willing me to do anything. I even deleted my facebook account, but found out that once you enter the Facebook world you can never really leave. Even if you deactivate your account it's kind of like you are just turning off the lights and it is waiting for you just to turn it back on. Everything on the Profile stays the same, it is just turned off.

Regrettable by doing that I also found out that NOBODY even missed me. Not one person even knew I was gone, not even my own husband knew what I had done.  I hate feeling like this, sad and needy. I just want it to be done once and for all, just be done. So that's all for now, I'm sure I'll feel better later...

No comments:

Post a Comment