Friday, January 15, 2010

I left out a very important person

Wow it's been 5 months since I last blog. Believe it or not I really do want to do this. I just have no idea what I'm doing. I can't attach this to my ping.fm or you will get my daily posts and since starting this I have become addicted to farmville and cafeville on facebOok so that pretty much takes up all my free time and some that's not.

I just read my first post and I realize that I left out a very important person.

Marissa Valentine is my 19 year other daughter and she just isn't a part of our lives anymore. I love her as much as if she were my own, and I feel as if our family is not a whole without her but I must give her space until the day she decides she wants us a part of her life. She is in college now and on her own with a job and a apartment. I hope she knows how proud of her I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment